It’s not hard to find great gifts for the foodie on your list, especially when you turn to the plethora of locally made options. It’s almost impossible, in fact, to keep it to five! Here are my current top five favorite gift picks for foodies made locally in Madison, WI, available nationally.
- 1. Chocolate - Number 1. Always. Between Gail Ambrosius’ truffles, Chocolaterian Cafe’s confections, Madison Chocolate Co.’s holiday boxes and Wm. Chocolate bars, Madison’s local producers have you covered.
- 2. Rescued Woodworks – Incredible handmade wood products such as charcuterie boards, coasters, cutting boards and more, made from reclaimed wood.
- 3. Food Tour – A gift certificate to a Madison Eats Food Tour is perfect for the foodie who has everything, and would love a great local food experience!
- 4. The Perfect Apron – Aprons from Apron Era are classy, hip, sexy and timeless. No long straps, no shapeless top. Take it from kitchen to dining room. And beyond.
- 5. Stuff to Use in the Kitchen – like spoon rests, potholders and soap. I love Serrv’s selection because it’s beautiful and supports fair trade.