- Walking tours run regularly on Tuesdays- Saturdays throughout the season
- Tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance
- Minimum of 2 participants required to run a tour. Madison Eats reserves the right to cancel due to low attendance.
- If fewer than 2 participants are signed up within 24 hours of the event, it will be cancelled, and you will be fully refunded.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
- Must be 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Tours begin with an introduction, so if you are running late, you will still be able to find us.
- If you decide to cancel ahead of time with at least 24-hours’ notice, we will gladly reschedule you to another tour date or issue you a gift certificate to redeem at a later date. Refunds or credits are not provided for those individuals who do not provide notice ahead of time or simply do not show up the day of the tour.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
Private tours can be booked most days and evenings with the exception of Friday and Saturday evening and Sundays. Private tours and events require at least 6 people. An 18% gratuity will be added to the cost of a private tour, and a 50% deposit is required upon booking to hold the tour route, date, and guide. The 50% deposit is non-refundable, unless the tour is cancelled by the tour guide or Madison Eats.
Private Tour Cancellation Policy:
No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations. Private food tour tickets sold less than 14 days from agreed tour date, require full payment plus gratuity to hold a specific date and tour time. Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due seven business days prior to the event. Within 7 days of tour, all tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Ticket price will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 7 days of the tour minus the deposit. We reserve the right to cancel private tours due to tour guide emergency or illness, or other emergency. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants. If we have to cancel a private group event, we will refund you in full.